DEJA VU.. a point less ponder :) :)


Deja Vu .. I’m very vague as to what the word really means, but I do refer it every now and then whenever I encounter a really strange incident happening to me, so I guess I can consider my life as a synonym for deja vu :D .. but any ways I guess the word really means or relates to an
incident or instance that repeats again exactly in the same way or a you might have pictured a particular incident in your imagination and some time later you will observe that it just repeats that incident exactly in real life, much similar to a precognition. This has happened to me a number of times. All in all it could well be a illusion that you really experience.

So how do we differentiate between an illusion and a deja vu?? A confusing topic.. I guess an illusion being experienced can be a deja vu, but I am a little bit skeptic about it. I feel an illusion in other word is much simpler to address, for instance I believe fear of heights is rather a mere illusion whilst it is the fear of falling down that really plays the role there (And both do have a difference). End of the day it still remains a bit weird, rest apart the scientific definition for the same.


The reason for me to write this blog is very much related to my previous blog about my visit to Kerala. At the time I was at the beach I slipped and landed flat on the ground hitting my head while I was performing some crazy antics and it is at that time that I realised that either I have experienced this before or had an illusion about it ( there you go again confusing) and I realised DEJA VU !!! And has been at the back of my head since then. Or else I guess hitting my head was just showing its result as this blog :) :).. But as my frends say.. How much more can an already tossed up mind get screwed.. eh !!! :) . There are many more such instances that have happened to me. Some serious enough and others silly to the core, from meeting new people to seeing people injured..

..

Perhaps i was abducted by an alien in my early childhood...no wonder my bath toys were a toaster and a radio.. Just kidding :) :)


Do let me know if any you faced such a situation or is it only me ... :)

Comments

Unknown said…
Venu, seems i just re-visited Nicolas Cage's "Next", but that movie didn't run for a long time, I hope urs does :)
Chandan V said…
True, some times it makes me wonder was it a replay button someone has pressed. While you are at it do watch the movie deja vu. It do has a nice little concept which would give you a different insight on deja vu.